Sign up now for CHADD’s ADHD Conference on May 19, 2012, in Maryland at the Hilton Baltimore Hotel. Topics for parents, adults with ADHD, young adults, health care professionals, and educators.
Here is a link to the program http://www.chadd.org/Content/CHADD/Conferences_Training/EducationalConference/ScheduleataGlance/default.htm
The Keynote Address is by Dr. Ned Hallowell, author of “Driven to Distraction” and the Lunch and Learn expert is author Dr. Kathleen Nadeau.
A partial list of topics:
* Understanding ADHD Medication
* Executive Function “Late, Lost, and Unprepared”
* Twice Exceptional Students
* ADHD in the Workplace
* Using Technology to Overcome Academic Struggles
* Helping Young Adults with Life Transitions
* When Someone You Love Engages in Risky Behaviors
* Keeping the Romance Alive in an ADHD Household
And much, much, more…
Register soon – the early bird discount ends on April 2, 2012.